The BSCISA’s strategy is based on a number of principles
- Ability to perform and ALIGN Performance Contracting and on-line assessment.
- Facilitate recruitment through updated job profiles.
- Seamless integration with Learning, Development, Career and Talent Management.
- Review the current and history of performance of individuals.
- Performance Matrix which link Competencies with KPI’s for Divisions and Departments.
PRINCIPLES OF PERFORMANCE ALIGNMENT
- Embed the HR organogram with linkages to all divisions and departments.
- Embed the Corporate and Divisional BSC and Strategy Maps.
- KPA and KPI Measure for all Scorecards and Contracts.
- Embed the job and role profiles of all staff.
- Seamless integration with staff numbers, job profiles, KPI’s, Payroll system, SAP.
STRATEGIC PRINCIPLES OF ALIGNMENT
Strategic alignment is the process whereby every person in the organisation “see” his or her contribution in terms of the strategic objectives of the business.
BSCI PERFORMANCE ALIGNMENT MATRIX
Performance management takes place at three different levels:
Business Unit Level
The cascading process is used to align and integrate the organisations objectives with the individual performance requirements, this ensures that every individual and business unit has a direct impact on the success of the organisation.