The Balanced Scorecard Institute of South Africa
The Balanced Scorecard Institute of South Africa (BSCI) was founded by Dr Johan Hough in 1999 and is located in Somerset West, South Africa.
The BSCISA is the owner of four trademarks until 2031, namely BSC SOUTH AFRICA, BSC AFRICA, BSC UK and BSC EUROPE. The BSCISA has facilitated and presented annual Corporate and Public events since 2002.
The BSCISA was instrumental in strategy training, consulting, and implementation for more than 12 000 people on 3 continents and for more than 160 listed and non-listed institutions in the RSA, AFRICA, UK, and Europe.
Our strategy training, consulting, implementation, alignment, and automation expertise are spearheaded by the development of the following tools and instruments:
VALUE CURVE POSITIONING
Some of the BSCISA’s most outstanding achievements include:
- Project Leader of a “Competitiveness Report” commissioned by the World Economic Forum in Switzerland in a venture with Deloitte & Touché, South Africa,1997.
- Part of the selection team for the South African Global Company Awards sponsored by Business Report, Barlows, and PWC 2000.
- Producer of the first academic International Business CD-ROM in South Africa entitled “Southern Africa: The Global Vision” 1998.
- Presenter of the first online UNISA business management course on the Internet in 1997.
- Recipient of The Ernst Oppenheimer Memorial Trust’s Overseas Research Award of 2000.