INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION (ICICTE) 2021
The BSCI of SA is a proud sponsor of the ICICTE 2021
The 21st ICICTE 2021 conference will be held on the island of Rhodes, Greece, between 8 and 10 July 2021.
ICICTE 2021 will seek to address the many challenges and new directions presented by technological innovations in educational settings.
Also following in the tradition of previous ICICTE conferences, the 2021 event will bring together an international community of scholars and practitioners in a forum type setting.
Opportunities for discussion on current thinking and practices in applications of technology to education are enhanced by the limited number of participants.
Conference Themes Include
- Pedagogy in the evolving tech environment.
- The architecture of learning; accessibility; the evolution of the classroom.
- Instructional design and delivery; evaluation and assessment.
- Strategies and tools for teaching and learning, simulations, and gaming.
- Informal, non-formal and formal adult education.
- Multi-grade education
- Open/Distance learning.
- Impacts on educational institutions: effects on faculty, staff, administration, and students; curriculum and program development.
- Teacher training.
- Building communities of teachers/educators; cooperative learning.
- The internationalization of institutions and of education.
- Political economy and educational technology: Intersections.
- Effects on training institutions and industry.
- Ethical considerations in the use of information technology in teaching and learning.
- The use of technology in education to promote democratic ideals, freedom, equality.
- Arts education.
- Technology in creative arts education.
- Ethics, human rights, and access to open educational resources.
- The application of psychology to learning mediated by technology.
- Blockchain in education.
Please visit the ICICTE 2021 website for more information.MORE INFO