Join Professor Johan Hough and Henem van Staden
for a Balanced Scorecard Masterclass that will empower you to develop a business strategy that sets you apart!
12 JAN 2022
REGISTER BEFORE 5 JAN 2022
MORE MASTERCLASS EVENTS COMING UP ON:
16 FEB 2022 (Register before 9 FEB 2022)
16 MAR 2022 (Register before 9 MAR 2022)
13 APR 2022 (Register before 6 APR 2022)
18 MAY 2022 (Register before 11 MAY 2022)
15 JUN 2022 (Register before 8 JUN 2022)
- What is Strategy?
- The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) and Performance management – An Overview.
- Building the Scoreboard & The Strategy Map.
- Cascading issues, Alignment, Reporting and Meetings.
- Implementing the Balanced Scorecard.
- Case Studies.
- BSC Copyrighted Manual (part of course content) and Local and Global Cases
MODULES TAKE AWAYS
What is Strategy?
- What we mean by a company’s strategy.
- The concept of competitive advantage.
- The five most basic strategic approaches.
- The three tests of a winning strategy.
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) and Performance management – An Overview.
- History of the BSC.
- Global and Local research into the BSC.
- The link between the BSC and Strategy.
- Reasons for using the BSC.
Building the Scoreboard & The Strategy Map.
- How to develop a strategic mindset.
- Mapping the Strategy/BSC.
- Using the BSC Framework .
Cascading issues, Alignment, Reporting and Meetings.
- How to Cascade the Strategy from Executive to Units to Individual levels.
- Cascading Principles.
Implementing the Balanced Scorecard.
- Creating vs Executing and Implementing Strategy.
- Creating line-of-sight by using the BSC.
- Strategic Principles of Implementation.
- Linking Strategy to Resource Allocation.
- Rewards and Budgets. Ingredients for Success.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Johan Hough, DComm, PIB (USA) – Managing Partner
Mobile: 082 452 4393
EMAIL: [email protected]
All necessary COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to.